Friday, December 24, 2010

Woohoo .. LOVING my Beco!

OK, so I won the Beco Baby Gemini not very long ago and didn't expect it to come before Christmas.  Much to my surprise here was UPS ringing my doorbell this afternoon with my Beco!  Woohoo.  I was about to head out the door so out of the box and into my car it went! 

Liliana and I braved some last minute Christmas shopping for a few groceries and things I needed for tomorrow morning.  Got her out of the car and into the Beco and she happily went along for the ride.  No people in her face (she has stranger anxiety and cries when people get close to her) and she was happy as a clam the entire time we were out! 

Thank you sooooooo much Sugar Pop Ribbons and Beco Baby!  I think this has definately became my favorite carrier which is something because I sure do love the Ergo!  The color/print on this carrier is GORGEOUS!  I have a custom diaper bag in the works hopefully soon and hoping to get the same fabric!  

Many Thanks!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts