Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

What a great year this has been (For the most part)!

I've became a Mom for the third time!  With the help of my WONDERFUL doctor I had my 2nd succesful induced VBAC (w/out pain meds b/c of the super speedy delivery) which I was told after I had my first I'd never be able to have a regular delivery - WRONG!  I never liked that Drs office anyways, lol. 

My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! 

My daughter, Abigail, started preschool and is doing wonderfully!  Her teachers gave her the award for being the "Most Glamourous" and constantly talk about how smart she is. 

Jacob is excelling in math.  We went from being held back, behind, and constantly in trouble in school and transferred him when we moved and now he is doing GREAT!  His teacher figured him out and knows how to work with him.  It's truly amazing the difference one person can make. 

Liliana has been flying through her firsts!  She's now standing up on everything and before I know it she'll be one.  :(   Now if only the little lady would start eating baby food we'd be all good! 

That's about it for now!  I just wanted to say a few of my favorite things from this year.  It's hard to believe another year has passed.  Time flies when your having fun they say!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years!


-Jessica-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts