Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Late Christmas and Happy New Year!

With all the fun and snow yesterday I completely forgot to say Merry Christmas to everyone!

Better late than never, huh?

Anyways, we had a great Christmas here!  We had the first White Christmas since 1947 where we live!  My parent's flew out to Nebraska for the holidays and my Mom was shocked that the only year she hasn't been here for Christmas is the one it snows on, lol.  It's cold out there in Nebraska, but no snow as of yet for them!  We got about 4 inches here and the kids went outside and made Snowballs, etc for a while and came in for some Hot Chocolate! 

I hope everyone had a very good holiday and has a Happy New Year!  The hubby and I are celebrating tonight since he works.  He's a Supervisor in Security so he doesn't get holidays or special days off.  I think the only Holiday he hasn't worked is Halloween and because it fell on a Sunday, lol.  He had my 6 year old in amazement when he told him he 'guarded Santa's sleigh' on Christmas Eve while he put presents in the houses of the area he works in though. 

Soo, off to get the kids ready for bed and hopefully by the time they are asleep we can open up a nice glass of Champagne and watch a movie or something!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years! 








And yes, Abby is STILL rocking her hat that I ordered from While You Sleep, I CrochetShe wears it almost everyday, lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts