Friday, November 12, 2010

Ahhh Payday Friday!!!

Payday Friday has to be one of my most favorite days ever! 

I always seem to accumulate some tabs over at my favorite Facebook pages through the course of 2 weeks and today I get to pay em off so I can get them mailed!!! 

This week I've got some Jewelry from Tucker's Trinkets and Treasures - A GORGEOUS Mommy and Me set of bracelets and some orange earrings for my sister as a present for letting my husband and I have a date night! 

Beautiful hairbows and a crochet hat from Geneva Diva which are going straight into the Christmas gifts.

Oh, and my Sock Monkey hat was done (Super quick might I add) this week also!!  That one I am absolutely thrilled to get.  I got it for Abby who just lost her favorite one to a roller coaster at Carowinds.  Anyways here's the picture of the hat she made for Abby .. I cannot wait to get it!!  This one probably won't end up being a Christmas gift.  While You Sleep, I Crochet does awesome work.  Definately worth the wait.



I am going to be stalking my mailbox this upcoming week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts